AASHTO Bridge Security Guidelines: 2022 [pdf]
Within 2 hours on business days
Media format: PDF
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Guidance on bridge design for “human-induced” extreme events, such as the response of concrete bridge columns subjected to blast loads, as well as blast-resistant design and detailing guidelines and analytical models of blast load distribution.
The guidelines also include discussion on how to reduce risks posed to structural bridge components – bridge towers, cable stays, and suspender ropes, to name a few – as well as other intentional hazards to consider for threat vulnerability risk assessments, such as non-explosive cutting devices, collisions or impacts, and fire.