Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production: 2022/2023
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Not yet published, stay informed!
This broad reference examines all current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
Profiles on 892 civil and military aircraft in development or production globally and 549 companies offering unrivalled technical and program data including:
- Aircraft type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Systems, weapons and avionics fitted
- Program history and milestones
- Development, production and procurement costs
Published: May 2022