Jane’s Aero Engines: 2022/2023 [paper]
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Not yet published, stay informed!
This comprehensive resource provides detailed information on the gas-turbine aero engines currently in production and in service worldwide, both civil and military. Technical and market intelligence support A&D companies with product and business development, while the content helps military and security organizations with analysis, planning and procurement.
Janes Aero Engines helps you:
- Assess propulsion technologies
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Discover sales opportunities
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Model airborne threat scenarios
What’s included – Profiles on 430+ gas-turbine engines used by air forces and air arms worldwide, including:
- Detailed descriptions and specifications
- Development profiles
- Data tables for piston engine types
- Photographs and sectional drawings
- Manufacturer information
Published: March 2022