ICAO 9157-4: 2021 [paper]
Aerodrome Design Manual – Part 4 – Visual Aids (Doc 9157 – Part 4)
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Proper design and installation of visual aids are prerequisites for the safety of airport operations. Part 4 provides information on the characteristics of visual aids used at airports. Some of the topics covered are: functional requirements of visual ground aids; surface marking and markers; approach lighting systems; light characteristics for precision approach runways and taxiways; runway lead-in lighting systems; runway and taxiway lighting; surface movement guidance and control systems; taxiing guidance signs and obstacle lighting.