ICAO 8126 – Aeronautical Information Services Manual: 2022
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Doc 8126 is divided into four parts and provides guidance on legacy aeronautical information service (AIS) processes as well as on new aeronautical information management (AIM) practices to target specific audiences (AIS/AIM operational personnel, management bodies and regulatory authorities).
The four parts are described as follows:
- Part I — Regulatory Framework for Aeronautical Information Services explains AIS responsibilities and functions and provides guidance for the organizational development of AIS including the transition to AIM;
- Part II — Processing Aeronautical Data provides guidance for processing aeronautical data and information while taking into account the operational provisions for the management of aeronautical information in a data-centric environment;
- Part III — Aeronautical Information in a Standardized Presentation and Related Services provides aeronautical information in a standardized presentation; and
- Part IV — Digital Aeronautical Information Products and Related Services (still under development) will include guidance for providing digital products and services.