SAE AMS 6411: 2018 [pdf]
Steel, Bars, Forgings and Tubing 0.88CR – 1.8NI – 0.42MO – 0.08V (0.28 – 0.33C) (4330 MOD) Consumable Electrode Remelted (Rev. J)
Within 2 hours on business days
Media format: PDF
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
SAE AMS6411 – Steel, Bars, Forgings and Tubing 0.88CR – 1.8NI – 0.42MO – 0.08V (0.28 – 0.33C) (4330 MOD) Consumable Electrode Remelted (Rev. J)
The AMS6411 covers a premium aircraft-quality, low-alloy steel in the form of bars, forgings, mechanical tubing, and forging stock. These products have been used typically for parts requiring high tensile strength and good ductility with relatively high impact strength, superior transverse properties, and hardness, but usage is not limited to these applications. Certain design and processing procedures may cause these products to become susceptible to stress-corrosion cracking after heat treatment. ARP1110 recommends practices to minimize such conditions.
SAE AMS6411J, SAE AMS6411