AWS A5.25/A5.28M: 2005 [paper]
Title: Specification for Low-Alloy Steel Electrodes and Rods for Gas Shielded Arc Welding – Incorporating Errata: 2/2007
ships in 3-5 days
Shipping: ships in 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Specification for Low-Alloy Steel Electrodes and Rods for Gas Shielded Arc Welding – Incorporating Errata: 2/2007.
Prescribes requirements for fluxes and solid and composite metal cored electrodes for electroslag welding. Requirements for electrodes include chemical composition of the electrodes for solid electrodes and of weld metal for metal cored electrodes.
This product references:
ANSI/AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2015 – Structural Welding Code – Steel, Second Printing
ANSI/AWS A5.01M/A5.01:2008 – Procurement Guidelines for Consumables – Welding and Allied Processes – Flux and Gas Shielded Electrical Welding Processes (ISO 14344:2002 MOD)
ANSI/AWS D1.5M/D1.5:2008 – Bridge Welding Code (Joint Publication with AASHTO)
ANSI/AWS D1.8/D1.8M:2009 – Structural Welding Code – Seismic Supplement Keywords: low-alloy steel electrodes