Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned: 2021-2022 [paper]
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned
This comprehensive reference covers all unmanned aircraft under development, in production or in service around the world, including aerial vehicles, targets and drones. Military and security organizations leverage technical profiles to boost airborne advantage, while A&D firms benefit from market intelligence.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned helps you:
- Identify, recognise and compare UAVs in service
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct UAV market research
- Assess current technologies and capabilities
- Model current and emerging airborne threat scenarios
Profiles on 490+ UAVs and 100 aerial targets under development, in production and in service across more than 50 countries, including:
- UAV type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Program history and status
- Customer and contractor information
- Photographs and diagrams
Janes ATWA, 978-0-7106-3370-5, 9780710633705