Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production: 2021/2022
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production
This broad reference examines all current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
Profiles on 892 civil and military aircraft in development or production globally and 549 companies offering unrivalled technical and program data including:
- Aircraft type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Systems, weapons and avionics fitted
- Program history and milestones
- Development, production and procurement costs
Published: May 2021
Janes ATWA DP, 978-0-7106-3368-2, 9780710633682