ASTM 02.05 – Metallic and Inorganic Coatings: 2020 [paper]
Metallic and Inorganic Coatings; Metal Powders and Metal Powder Products
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASTM Volume 02.05 Metallic and Inorganic Coatings; Metal Powders and Metal Powder Products
Under the heading of metallic and inorganic coatings, specifications establish requirements for electrodeposited coatings of cadmium, tin, and mechanically-deposited zinc. This volume includes tests for measuring the properties of anodically-coated aluminum; determining coating thickness and corrosion; and electroforming, electroplating, and surface preparation.
Volume 02.05 features standards for metal powders and metal powder products. It includes test methods and specifications that deal with base metal powders, cemented carbides, refractory metal powders, density, flow rate, hardness, and particulate size. This volume also features standards for powder metallurgy (P/M) and metal injection molded (MIM) structural parts.
Published: May, 2020