ASTM 01.02 – Ferrous Castings; Ferroalloys: 2021 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASTM 01.02 – Ferrous Castings; Ferroalloys
Annual Book of Standards
Volume 01.02 includes standards that describe the property requirements of steel castings used for general applications, structural purposes, and high-temperature and low-temperature service. It also features alloy-casting specifications for castings made of nickel and chromium alloys.
Other standards detail the property and testing requirements for gray and white iron castings, cast iron pipe and fittings, and ductile iron castings.
This volume also includes standards on radiographic examination of castings to be used with ASTM’s standard reference radiographs.
Published: January, 2021
Contains: 122 standards