ASME Y14.5 – Dimensioning and Tolerancing: 2018 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASME Y14.5 Dimensioning and Tolerancing
This Standard establishes symbols, rules, definitions, requirements, defaults, and recommended practices for stating and interpreting dimensioning, tolerancing, and related requirements for use on engineering drawings, models defined in digital data files, and related documents. For a mathematical explanation of many of the principles in this Standard, see ASME Y14.5.1M. Additional uniform practices for applying dimensions, tolerances, and related requirements in digital data sets are defined in ASME Y14.41. Practices unique to architectural and civil engineering and welding symbology are not included in this Standard.