ASME PDS_1.1: 2013 [paper]
Dimensioning, Tolerancing, Surface Texture, and Metrology Standards-Rules for Drawings with Incomplete Reference to Applicable Drawing Standard
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASME PDS-1.1 – Dimensioning, Tolerancing, Surface Texture, and Metrology Standards-Rules for Drawings with Incomplete Reference to Applicable Drawing Standard.
The ASME PDS 1.1 defines the applicable dimensioning and tolerancing standards, surface texture standards, and associated measurement standards when no reference is made to a company, regional, national, or international standard on dimensioning and tolerancing on a drawing or model.
ASME Product Definition Specifications (PDS) are a set of standards used to document and interpret engineering and verification requirements. PDS standards are jointly developed and approved by the B46, B89, and Y14 committees. PDS standards are harmonized to address engineering and verification requirements.