ASME B107.300: 2010 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASME B107.300 – Torque instruments
This Standard provides performance and safety requirements for manually operated torque instruments, commonly used for mechanical measurement of torque for control of the tightness of threaded fasteners; manually operated electronic torque instruments with integral or interchangeable heads, including requirements for endurance, torque value ranges, and accuracy for these torque instruments; and electronic torque testers, used for checking manually operated hand-held torque wrenches and screwdrivers. It does not cover products infrequently utilized or those designed for special purposes.
This standard is a consolidation and revision of: B107.14-2004, Hand Torque Tools (Mechanical), B107.28-2005, Electronic Torque Instruments, and B107.29-2005, Electronic Tester, Hand Torque Tools
Search terms: 978-0-79183-201-1, 9780791832011