ASME B1.20.1: 2013 [paper]
Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASME B1.20.1 – Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
ASME B1.20.1-2013 establishes specifications for wrought copper and wrought copper alloy, seamless fittings,solder-joint, designed for use with seamless copper tube conforming to ASTM B 88, ASTM B 280 and ASTM B 819, as well as fittings intended to be assembled with soldering materials conforming to ASTM B 32, brazing materials conforming to AWS A5.8, or with tapered pipe thread conforming to ASME B1.20.1. This Standard is allied with ASME B16.18, which covers cast copper alloy pressure fittings. It provides requirements for fitting ends suitable for soldering.
B1.201 covers pressure-temperature ratings, abbreviations for end connections, size and method of designating openings of fittings, marking, material, dimensions and tolerances, and tests.
ASME_ B1.20.1_2013, 978-0-79186-893-5, 9780791868935