API SPEC 6A – Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment: 2018 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
API Specification for Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment, 21st Edition – Includes Errata 1
Specifies requirements for the performance, dimensional and functional interchangeability, design, materials, testing, inspection, welding, marking, handling, storing, shipment, purchasing, repair, and remanufacture of wellhead and tree equipment for use in the petroleum and natural gas industries. This document does not apply to field use, field testing, or field repair of wellhead and Christmas tree equipment.
- This document is applicable to the following specific equipment:
- wellhead equipment (integral, blind, and test flanges;
- ring gaskets;
- threaded connectors; tees and crosses;
- valve-removal plugs;
- standard and nonstandard top connectors;
- crossover connectors;
- other end connectors;
- adapter spools and spacer spools;
- gate, plug, and ball valves;
- actuated valves [manual and remote];
- check valves [swing- and lift-type];
- back-pressure valves; slip-type and mandrel-type casing and tubing hangers, casing and tubing heads [housings and adapters];
- chokes [fixed, manually actuated, remotely actuated];
- actuators [for valves and chokes];
- surface safety valve (SSV) assemblies, valves prepared for actuators, and actuators; underwater safety valve [USV] assemblies, valves prepared for actuators, and actuators; boarding shutdown valve [BSDV] assemblies, valves prepared for actuators, and actuators; and tree assemblies).
Defines service conditions in terms of pressure, temperature, and material class for the well-bore constituents, and operating conditions. This international standard establishes requirements for four product specification levels (PSL). These four PSL designations define different levels of technical quality requirements.
* This product is unavailable in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria *
API Specification 6A, GX06A21