API RP 572: 2016 [paper]
Inspection Practices for Pressure Vessels, 4th edition 2016
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
API Recommended Practice for Inspection Practices for Pressure Vessels, 4th edition 2016
API RP 572 supplements API 510 by providing pressure vessel inspectors with information that can improve skills and increase basic knowledge of inspection practices. Describes inspection practices for the various types of pressure vessels (e.g. drums, heat exchangers, columns, reactors, air coolers, spheres) used in petroleum refineries and chemical plants. This RP addresses vessel components, inspection planning processes, inspection intervals, methods of inspection and assessment, methods of repair, records and reports. API 510 has requirements and expectations for inspection of pressure vessels.