- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 certified for 100% customer satisfaction
- Official distributor of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- Helpful customer service for all your questions!
IATA Réglementation transport animaux vivant: 2024 [digital]
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) is the global standard and the essential guide to transporting animals by air in a safe, humane and in a cost-effective manner. Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or an animal care professional, the LAR is a must for transporting animals humanely and in compliance with airline regulations and animal welfare standards.
As the Global Standard for the Transportation of Live Animals by Air , the LAR comprises of a comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport. The LAR also includes the most up-to-date airline and government specific requirements pertaining to the transport of live animals along with information on handling, marking & labeling along with necessary documentation when transporting animals by air.
Not only will the LAR provide you with the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations but also save you time and money by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and avoid delays while ensuring your animal transportation procedures comply with international or local regulations.
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2024 until Dec 31, 2024
6106-50, LAR 2024, 2024 Live Animals Regulations, IATA LAR, eLAR,
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
This is not a PDF file, can only be accessed with the VitalSource Bookshelf