IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Russian: 2022 [download]
63rd edition | Web Download (for Windows only, requires IATA Reader installation)
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – Russian, 63rd edition
DGR Russian 2020
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:Program Files (x86), for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Just purchase an activation code at Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your computer.
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
2022 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, IATA DGR 2022, IATA 8933, DGR 63, 2022 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, 8933-63, vervoer gevaarlijke goederen, luchttransport, Air export, 9789292642860, 978-92-9264-286-0