ICS Bridge Procedures Guide: 2022 [paper]
Versendet in 1-3 Tagen
ISBN: 97819139970706, 9781913997076
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
Written to reflect the rapid technological advances taking place in the shipping industry and to equip users to deal with the digital transformation taking place on the bridge.
Leading industry guidance on safe bridge procedures and is a recommended carriage on all vessels by the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
Regularly used by Masters, watchkeeping officers, shipping companies, training institutions and accident investigators worldwide, the Guide continues to be an essential tool for those in charge of a navigational watch.
The new edition provides clear guidance on best practice approaches to watchkeeping that make safe and effective use of modern technology, and embrace internationally agreed standards and recommendations adopted by the IMO.
- Increased guidance on non-navigational procedures;
- New sections on the human element, Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) safety settings, category zone of confidence (CATZOC), weather routeing, communications with the engine control room, cargo operations, risk assessments and permits to work, ship stability, ballast water management, errors associated with Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), and characteristics of radar;
- More visual aids to improve understanding and support on board training; and
- Simplified language to reflect current best practice in writing guidelines and checklists.
The Bridge Procedures Guide complements the guidance in the ICS Engine Room Procedures Guide and, when used in collaboration, readers can be confident they are gaining a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the latest best practice operations in the industry.