IATA ULD Regulations Manual: 2023 [digital]
IATA ULDR 2023 | E-Reader | 11th edition
Within 2 hours on business days
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
Improved Aircraft Operations and Safety.
The IATA ULD Regulations contains both technical and operational standard specifications and regulatory requirements as well as airlines requirements applicable to overall ULD operations. The creation of the IATA ULDR has involved extensive consultation and collaboration with all segments of the air cargo industry.
The ULDR provides:
- Minimum standard specifications for designing and manufacturing ULDs that conform to IATA, ISO, SAE, and other national and international standards.
- Essential and detailed guidelines for all aspects of ULD operations.
- Training requirements and standards.
- Supporting material for airlines creating operations manuals containing ULD related content for use by their own or outside staff.
If you are an airline, ground service provider, freight forwarder, shipper/consignee, ground transport provider, ULD pooling/leasing provider, ULD OEMs, ULD repair station, or any organization having even a limited involvement in ULD activities, the ULDR will provide an effective means to ensure regulatory compliance across the ULD operational chain.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Just purchase an activation code with Kreisler, and you’re ready to get access your E-Reader publication.
Published: December, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 until Dec 31, 2023
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
6103-11, ULD Manual, 2023 ULD, IATA UTM, Unit Load Device (ULD), Unit Load Devices (ULDs), ULD.EN