IATA Security Management System Manual: 2021/2022 [book & download]
IATA SeMS Book & Windows
Versendet in 5-8 Tagen
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
IATA Security Management System Manual (SeMS)
5th edition, 2021/2022
Book & Web Download (for Windows only, requires IATA Reader installation)
The Security Management System (SeMS) Manual is the all-encompassing guidance material to assist entities in building effective aviation security measures through a standardized structure. Focuing on essential aspects of security management, the manual covers a range of topics from defining accountabilities to structuring responsibility assignment, from applying risk assessment to establishing comprehensive communication channels to name a few.
Following the 2016 United Nations Security Council Resolution on Aviation Security (UNSCR 2309), IATA’s 2017 Annual General Meeting affirmed the airline community’s determination to support enhancing the security of civil aviation in its Resolution on Aviation Security. In the view of IATA, the SeMS approach is the one that should be adopted when managing the security given the forecasted growth of passenger traffic in upcoming decades. This 4th edition of the SeMS Manual is just one measure taken by IATA to provide practical guidance that can be applied and adapted to your organization’s needs.
Depending on the way it’s implemented, the SeMS Manual:
- Enhances a company’s security culture, regulatory collaboration and resource utilization;
- Provides guidance on implementing efficient, accurate and cost managed controls;
- Allows for optimum flexibility in the way entities develop and implement security, aviation security in particular, by easily integrating it into your business model;
- Supports a proactive, strategic and risk-based approach to protective security focusing on outcomes rather than only on rigid compliance with directed requirements (where States allow this);
- Establishes standards on, for example, incident reporting and reports’ analysis reducing human errors and inconsistencies same time allowing for optimal benchmarking in support of decision-making processes;
- Gives guidelines on building effective aviation security measures;
- Improves overall performance and communication within a company, as well as with business partners and State regulators;
- Assists in the implementation of security-related IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices, including an interactive checklist with a dashboard feature.
About the Web Download
IATA publications for Windows computers are released for use in the IATA Reader software. Purchased titles are installed, activated and used, all within the Reader.
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:Program Files (x86), for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Just purchase an activation code at Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eSeMS direct to your computer.
Published: October 2021
Effective Date: Nov 1, 2021 until Oct. 31, 2022
Möchten Sie als erstes über unseren speziellen Angeboten informiert werden? Melden Sie sich jetzt für unseren Newsletter an.
SeMS, IATA SeMS, 9329-05