IATA Preloading Advance Cargo Information: 2022 [mobile version]
Standard Procedures for Preloading Advance Cargo Information (PLACI), 3th edition
Innerhalb von 2 Stunden (an Arbeitstagen)
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
PLACI provides additional air cargo supply chain security by enabling an initial risk assessment of the cargo being carried prior to the aircraft’s loading at the last point of departure.
IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines encapsulates and furthers the international standards set in the World Customs Organization SAFE Framework of Standards through improved procedural harmonization and the inclusion of such additional elements as transmission protocols.
The benefits of IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines include:
- Alignment with regulatory requirements, such as US Air Cargo Advance Screening (ACAS), Canada Pre-Load Air Cargo Targeting (PACT), and EU Pre-Departure Information for Cargo Targeting (PREDICT), as well as future other PLACI initiatives worldwide.
- Avoiding non-compliance issues with regulators and supply chain partners that could result in substantial penalties and severe delays in shipment times.
- Having harmonized and standardized PLACI procedures in one user-friendly document.
Relying on IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines will assist:
- Airlines by enhancing customer service through improved efficiency and shipment timings as well as by providing a single PLACI reference point for multiple regulatory regimes and supply chain partners.
- Freight Forwarders by providing a means to deal with a multifaceted, multilayered air cargo supply chain in a consistent manner and, also, by clarifying PLACI-related rules and processes.
- Customs Authorities by promoting the mutual recognition of procedures and by facilitating training based on industry-agreed standards.
- Ground Handlers by establishing their responsibilities and obligations with well-documented procedures and by allowing them to better manage their resources based on advance information.
- IT and Security by encouraging the promotion of standards to keep the air cargo supply chain secure and by providing a user-friendly way to assess existing initiatives and plan future upgrades.
About the mobile version
IATA publications delivered in a versatile eBook-style format, made for ease of access and mobility. With this ‘mobile’ format, it’s easier than ever for customers to access the content they need, when and where they need it. The format offers the flexibility and convenience to access titles from all popular platforms (Windows, Apple (iOS) and Android) across multiple devices (laptops, desktops and tablets), both online and offline. When you get your first IATA ‘Mobile’ publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
The IATA publication is made available offline in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf (from company VitalSource/eVantage). The Bookshelf app is suitable for all popular platforms, including iOS. There is no internet connection required after downloading your titles. For viewing titles in the Bookshelf app, two devices may be activated for your account; one computer (Windows or Mac) and one mobile device (Apple or Android tablet).
Bookshelf Online is accessed through any popular browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox), no software to install. However, this requires an internet connection at all times. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. A title may be be accessed through a browser (online use) on one device at a time.
Mobile version – Features & Benefits:
- Searchable text
- Bookmark and annotation features (notes & highlighting)
- Copy and print not enabled
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Adjustable text size
- Table of contents
- Intra-document hyperlinks
- Fluid page layout
- Responsive data grid: The complete List of Dangerous Goods
- Note: The dynamic grid features (filter, sort, group, report) and Document Toolbox of the Windows format are not included in Mobile format
- Single user license
- Multiple languages available
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X and higher
- iOS 9 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
- Optimized for screens 7 inches and larger. Content may not display correctly on smaller devices (e.g. smartphones).
Just purchase an activation code with Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your mobile device.
Published: November, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 , until Dec 31, 2022
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
8912-02, IATA PLACI, 9789292640224