IATA Dangerous Goods Training, Workbook 3: 2023 [digital]
Passenger Handling Staff & Flight Crew, 47th edition.
- Heute bis 15 Uhr bestellt, heute versendet (vorrätige Produkte)
- Offizieller Distributor von IMO, IATA, ICAO
- ISO 9001 Zertifizierung, Qualität auf höchstem Niveau
- Sicher und umweltbewust einkaufen
- Exzellenter Kundenservice
Not yet published, stay informed!
IATA Dangerous Goods Training Programme, Workbook 3: Flight Attendants, Passenger Handling and Screening Staff, 47th edition
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
Tools for classroom use or distance learning. Train employees who must, by law, be instructed on how to transport dangerous goods by air with the following informative series:
Book 1 Shippers, Packers, Cargo Agents and Operators
Book 2 Load Planners and Flight Crew
Book 3 Flight Attendants, Passenger Handling and Screening Staff
Book 4 Loading and Warehouse Personnel
Book 5 General Acceptance Personnel Module
Produced in accordance with ICAO Technical Instructions, these books will meet the essential training requirements of airlines, schools and other organisations within the industry.
Published: October, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.