- ISO 9001 / AS9120 zertifiziert für 100 % Kundenzufriedenheit
- Offizieller Vertriebspartner von IATA, IMO und ICAO und mehr
- Hilfreicher Kundenservice für alle Ihre Fragen!
IATA Dangerous Goods Training, Workbook 2: 2024 [digital]
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
Tools for classroom use or distance learning. Train employees who must, by law, be instructed on how to transport dangerous goods by air with the following informative series:
Book 1 Shippers, Packers, Cargo Agents and Operators
Book 2 Load Planners and Flight Crew
Book 3 Flight Attendants, Passenger Handling and Screening Staff
Book 4 Loading and Warehouse Personnel
Book 5 General Acceptance Personnel Module
Produced in accordance with ICAO Technical Instructions, these books will meet the essential training requirements of airlines, schools and other organisations within the industry.
Available: October, 2023
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2024 – Dec 31, 2024
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
This is not a PDF file, can only be accessed with the VitalSource bookshelf.