- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
AWWA Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater: 2017 [paper]
Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater
Analysts, researchers, and regulators have relied on this peer-reviewed publication since 1905. The trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analyzing natural waters, water supplies, and wastewaters.
The 23rd edition of Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater® contains over 400 laboratory methods for the analysis of
- Dissolved Solids
- Free and Total Chlorine
- Odor, Taste, and Flavor Profile Analysis
- Disinfection By-products
- Total Organic Carbon
- Total and Fecal Coliform
Laboratories worldwide rely on this comprehensive reference as the trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of water, water supplies, and wastewater. It is the essential resource for water analysis professionals.
The methods in the 23rd edition (as in previous editions) are believed to be the best available, generally accepted procedures for analyzing water, wastewater, and related materials. They represent the recommendations of specialists, ratified by a large number of analysts and others of more general expertise, and as such are truly consensus standards, offering a valid and recognized basis for control and evaluation. All methods are dated to identify which ones changed significantly between editions.
New in the 23rd edition
- Over 80 revised methods and 5 new methods added
- Extensive revisions to Microbiological Examination (Part 9000)
- New drinking water method to test for pharmaceuticals and personal care products
- New, more realistic, visuals to help identify aquatic organisms
- Revisions to Solids, Cyanide, Nitrate, Dissolved Oxygen, and Biochemical Oxygen Demand
Standard Methods is also offered as a subscription service, which includes all the new, revised, and USEPA-approved methods that are full-text searchable, a discussion group and news about the book, its methods and the oversight board.